Our prestigious London based client is seeking to add to their in house, D365 centre of excellence by hiring a D365 F&O Systems Analyst. The D365 F&O Systems Analyst will be working with an organisation that is at the forefront of the latest D365 technology, a client that strives to implement the latest and most advanced D365 applications to be released. This role will allow the right candidate to work remotely 80% of the time in a post pandemic world.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working as a Business Systems or Functional Analyst
- Demonstrable experience of expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Supply Chain Management, Trade & Logistics or Commerce ERP application (or Dynamics AX 2012 onwards)
- Extensive functional and technical experience in application support and supporting business-critical IT systems
- Experience in troubleshooting, supporting and managing IT integrations, across a variety of platforms and technologies
- Experience in any of the following applications: Microsoft Modern POS / Cloud POS
- Experience in Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerApps, PowerBI) and Microsoft SQL Server (including basic T-SQL query reading/writing)
- Working with the Lead Business Systems Analyst and team, the role is responsible for identifying organisational and functional need for new applications or enhancements to existing applications, following and supporting the Change and Software Development Lifecycle
- Stay up-to-date on D365 and the wider Microsoft product family, offering expertise and insight into upcoming changes and future roadmaps that can assist the business
Location: London / Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.