A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Global Market Leading organisation. Our Manchester based client is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Analyst to join its busy Finance Team. This role covers all aspects of the invoice to pay cycle and will require you to accurately maintain multiple purchase ledgers.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous AP / Accounts Payable experience.
- Accountancy / Finance / Book keeping qualification.
- Ensure all invoices received are logged accurately on E1.
- Organise all invoices, to be approved for payment by relevant department/managers, to be checked and verified in line with the business unit’s authority level agreement via Scanman.
- Match invoices to GRNs and purchase orders to confirm price and quantity are correct.
- Liaise with the reporting team for accurate GL coding of all non-system generated approved invoices (manual posting)
- Assist with managing and maintenance of credit card / petty cash expenditure, assist with the month end analysis and journal preparation.
- Assist with internal recharge invoices, collating sufficient supporting documentation and distributing to various intercompany ledgers.
- Assist with supplier reconciliations and help resolve invoice queries (internal and external) promptly to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with the agreed terms.
- Manage Mailboxes to ensure supplier and stakeholder queries are resolved in a prompt manner.