Our Client is looking for a D365 Data Architect to join their multi-million-pound project. The D365 Data Architect will act as the lead in the development of the strategic technical design of the Enterprise Data Model. The D365 Data Architect responsibilities will include the governance architecture of the Enterprise Data Model and ensuring that data requirements are included in all CRs and releases.
Key Skills & Experience:
- D365 Architecture experience.
- MS Cloud Solutions including Office 365 and Azure.
- MS Collaboration tools including SharePoint.
- Application Architecture experience.
- 3rd Party Supplier Management experience.
- OPEX and CAPEX budgetary management experience.
- Business System Solution Design experience.
- Act as technical link between IT, the SI, and the Functional Leads.
- Work closely with Functional Leads to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Operational stability and compliance to include systems licensing and supplier management.
- Application risk management.
- Implementation and maintenance of governance and communication.
- Portfolio management including Project & BAU prioritisation.
- Development of skills within the team to meet the needs of the company’s target systems model.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.