Our leading client is seeking a D365 F&O Functional Lead to play a leading role in their Dynamics 365 F&O implementation programme. The D365 F&O Functional Lead will be required to start immediately and must have 2+ years’ experience in a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant position.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant position
- Demonstrable full-lifecycle implementation experience of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations in an enterprise business environment
- Experience with Expenses, Projects, Cash and Bank Management skills
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills via workshops or other methods
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Participate in the full project cycle implementation within EMEA, including quality assurance and testing of the solution (standard, customised, ISV integrations)
- Work directly with business partners at different levels and translate business requirements into an effective solution based on AX Global Template
- Lead gap/fit analysis between AX Global Template and business requirements, identifying gaps per type and criticality while proposing alternative solutions (workaround, customization, ISV)
- Ensure that the implementation Partner delivers a suitable and fully functional solution
- Provide 2nd level support to key users, identifying problems, issues, or changes and follow the escalation process based on the AX Support Model
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country