Our global end user client is seeking an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced project orientated environment. The IT Infrastructure Analyst will be responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience/understanding of cloud technologies
- Hands on experience of managing and supporting Azure system
- Experience working in a project-based environment
- Strong understanding of PowerShell and SQL
- Experience of working in multi-functional teams
- Good understanding of ITIL
- Research and evaluate new technologies to increase the performance and security of the IT Infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues which occur within the Store Infrastructure as required
- Monitor, support and maintain the Infrastructure in accordance with the Incident, Major Incident and Problem Management processes with a focus on driving down repeat tickets
- Work with third parties to ensure the IT infrastructure remains security complaint, patched and backed up in accordance with company policies and SLA’s
- Ensure environments are secure and where required adhere to PCI-DSS standards
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.