Our global end user client is seeking a D365 F&O PMO with strong Azure DevOps and SharePoint experience to play a leading role in their Dynamics 365 F&O implementation programme. The successful candidate will ideally have strong Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience coupled with excellent organisation and planning skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- PMO Analyst role in 2+ previous large system implementation projects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, MS Project ideal
- Knowledge of formal project management processes and procedures
- Strong experience working with Azure DevOps
- Proficient use of SharePoint
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven full-lifecycle knowledge implementing AX/D365 F&O projects is essential
- Experience with senior stakeholders, managing suppliers and liaising with finance teams
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise work load to meet varied and demanding deadlines
- Confident in own ability, able to contribute effectively to business development activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and exposure to D365 F&O is required.
- Experience working for a Microsoft Partner previously is beneficial.
- Project Management Qualifications preferred i.e. Prince 2
- Manage project documentation
- Manage project time reporting and analysis and maintain the program, budget, plan and spend
- Administration tasks including writing of meeting minutes, manage RAID logs, budgets, resources, booking meeting rooms etc
- Proactively report and track the project costs and budgets, based on forecasts in line with project governance
- Support Project Managers with any other related duties to assist in project delivery
- Work with project managers to develop effective plans and advise on project management processes, procedures and standards
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.