Our client, a UK based end-user, is currently looking for a NetSuite Technical Consultant / Finance Systems Manager to take a lead role in their technology team and have responsibility for turning business requirements into successfully implemented solutions. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of NetSuite coupled with a strong understanding of Finance.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Solid NetSuite development/customisation experience
- Experience of Scripting / Workflows / Forms in NetSuite
- Strong NetSuite Finance background in multi-subsidiary / country environment
- Experience with integrating acquisitions
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Experience with systems integrations / data lake management / SuiteAnalystics Connector
- Manage NetSuite for the current team and work with Group Finance and the Regional Finance teams to identify, scope and implement enhancements
- Support integrations of new acquisitions into the client’s system landscape including data migration, delivering training and enhancements
- Act as a champion in ensuring the core systems operate effectively – improve the quality and consistency of data through process development, system integrations, and improvements
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.