Our end-user client requires a QA Test Manager to join them on a permanent basis and oversee the testing of a number of IT solutions, including Dynamics 365. The QA Test Manager will have experience in SIT, UAT, Unit, Regression, Data Migration, and Performance testing coupled with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. This role can be completed on a primarily remote basis with occasional time required on-site in Nottingham.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, evidenced by practical testing
- Experience in SIT, UAT, Unit, Regression, Data Migration and Performance testing
- Experience with creating test plans, strategies and test scripts
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Understands and can use T-SQL to create queries, temp tables, query across multiple databases
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience of formal testing methodologies.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Comfortable communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage, prioritise, and switch between multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Automation Technologies experience
- Solid understanding of the end to end flow of back office systems and integrations
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Understanding of SDLC
- Basic knowledge of test tools i.e. SoapUI, Postman, etc
- Experience in testing big projects such as warehouse and ERP systems
- Experience in testing API’s and Integration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Responsible for reviewing and analysing specifications and requirements to produce detailed test plans, test scenarios(in Azure DevOps), test cases, and test exit reports to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
- Accountable for test risks and issue identification, tracking, reports and resolution within a timely manner.
- Design, or provide assurance for, appropriate risk-based end-to-end system, integration test models, and environment preparation.
- Make important decisions relating to the test within the context of the delivery environment.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure appropriate levels of testing are completed for functional and non-functional elements of projects.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to produce appropriate documentation to allow UAT to be completed.
- Organise and manage system tests ensuring testing is fully documented prior to release.
- Lead in the creation of home-grown tools and scripts to facilitate and support ad-hoc testing. Including assisting in the development/maintenance of automation tests and/or frameworks.
- Proactively leading project test approach across Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Data Migration Testing, SIT, and UAT.
- Take responsibility for talent, succession planning, and supplier management.
- Define an approach for Defect Management, from error recording to resolution
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK