Our leading client is seeking a skilled Power BI Consultant to join them for an initial 6 month fixed term engagement. The role can be completed on a remote basis but once Covid restrictions are lifted will require some time on-site in Manchester.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Excellent working knowledge on Power BI
- Good working knowledge of AX
- Very good analysis & communication skills
- Experience using BYOD program
- Building Power BI reports from scratch
- Provide Power BI subject matter expertise and pass on knowledge to permanent team members
- Connecting to different data sources and fetching data
- Create interactive Power BI dashboards
- Interact with business for requirement gathering
- Interact with business users for Power BI dashboard enhancements and suggest alternate solution if enhancement is not possible
- Manage and develop large amounts of data through the new Power BI tool
- Work collaboratively with the team and executives to pull data from various sources into Power BI
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.