Our end user client requires a Test Manager to join them on a contract basis as part of their large-scale IT transformation programme. To be considered for this role candidates must have experience of test management on WMS projects ideally along with experience of test management on ERP programmes (preferably Dynamics 365).
The role can be completed on a remote basis initially but once Covid restrictions are lifted will require some on-site near Derby.
Key Skills & Experience
- Warehousing Solution Implementation project experience (e.g. Red Prairie, Invar, Manhattan WMS, etc.)
- ERP test management (preferably Dynamics 365)
- 5+ years experience of leading testing for multi-national/enterprise level organisations
- Experience writing Test Strategy and level test plans
- Experience writing test scripts, testing and leading testing
- Experience testing APIs and integrations
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Lead and deliver test strategy for implementation of new WMS solution
- Create suitable test plans, scenarios and test cases
- Identify potential test risks and issues and ensure they are avoided or resolved within a timely manner
- Take responsibility for key decisions related to the test strategy.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure appropriate levels of testing are completed.