Our large Microsoft Partner client requires a Senior Sales & Business Development Executive with a background in Cloud ERP, with experience in Microsoft technologies, to join their team. The Senior Sales & Business Development Executive will be required to drive the cycle of business development, pre-sales, and sales closure into the Automotive or Equipment industry at OEM or importer level.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in sales with deals in excess of £1m+.
- Ideally a minimum of three years’ experience within the top end of the ERP sector.
- A proven ability to be successful in a dynamic sales environment.
- Ability to talk credibly about the automotive or equipment industry and digital transformation outcomes to people in that industry.
- Understanding of ERP methodology from a high-end product perspective.
- Knowledge of Finance and Operations in the ERP process.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Microsoft Reporting Services; to be able to communicate and sell.
- Microsoft SharePoint; to be able to communicate and sell.
- Excellent presentation, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Work with delivery and commercial teams to conceptualise and communicate winning propositions.
- Engage with prospects to discover their business issues, pinpoint business outcomes, help to shape and direct proposals.
- Deliver Solution Designs that meet business needs, whilst driving the use of best practice Dynamics business processes.
- Work on projects alongside colleagues ensuring delivery matches Solutions Design and best practices.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain standard product demonstrations and material to close new business and increase revenue.
- Support the Pre-Sales process by answering requests for information and conduct demonstrations.
- Must have own car and valid driving license.
- Must have valid passport that will allow entry to North America.
- Must have necessary papers to be able to work in the UK.
- Must have excellent English language skills written and spoken.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.