Our client, a UK based end user, is seeking a NetSuite Analyst to provide end-user training while promoting system functionality. The NetSuite Analyst will support our client’s 2021 roadmap of critical digital initiatives in an effort to improve their customer journey and internal business processes. The successful candidate will have solid NetSuite exposure and have a Finance background or proficient Finance knowledge.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) processes.
- Knowledge of middleware systems.
- Experience with the development & configuration of workflows, scripts, specific fields/forms, records, saved searches, reports, and integrate with third-party applications/databases.
- Ownership, ability to deliver projects from end-to-end.
- Translates technical concepts to non-technical people.
- A love of numbers, and always into the detail.
- An analytical thinker who finds the solutions to problems.
- Strong communication skills with people at all levels.
- Daily management and maintenance of NetSuite.
- Provide day-to-day support, training and communication to end-users of the NetSuite System.
- Monitor system performance, take corrective actions and highlight to key-users where end-user interaction with the system does not match business process guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal teams using expert NetSuite knowledge on how to improve ways of working.
- Contribute to working with others to foresee limitations of current architecture when scaling of systems infrastructure with business growth objectives and development of a long-term plan for upgrades and evolutions.
- Manage relationships with third parties and any integrations with other business systems.
- Work with Agile practices including Scrum.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.