Our client, a global end-user within the Property industry, are currently looking for a PBCS Developer as they are investing in and developing their Finance Systems. The PBCS Developer will work with a range of stakeholders to deliver effective solutions in a timely manner. The successful candidate will be based in the UK and have solid PBCS development experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong background in PBCS development
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to support other users who are new to PBCS
- Passionate about travel and, in particular, UK holidays
- Enthusiastic, driven, and keen to be part of a team
- Perform day-to-day admin and monitoring of the PBCS system
- Manage changes to HFR and Smartview reports
- Ensure system compliance with company policies, procedures, and protocols for system standards, customisation, and changes
- Deliver PBCS solutions for financial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Design and write calc scripts
- Design and build data transfer processes using FDMEE
Location: UK - Manchester
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.