Our end-user client requires a Dynamics 365 Developer/Project Manager to assist with their D365 implementation. The ideal candidate will be agile, sociable, and able to lead and work alongside a team of developers. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the development of our client’s IT landscape.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong MS Dynamics 365 implementation and delivery, including the development of Power and Logic Apps, Business Process Flow, Power Automate, and Scribe.
- Experience of DevOps, Agile and the concepts of CI/CD.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure hosting services.
- Ability to demonstrate the Logistics UK’s core values (Excellence, Dynamism, Togetherness, Reputation).
- Previous experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Previous experience in a product owner/project management role.
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis.
- Demonstrable experience of report production, especially for consumption at senior management level.
- Previous experience of budget management.
- Oversee the delivery of the MS Dynamics implementation, as well as overseeing all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Lead the gathering of requirements as well as run the workshops.
- Working alongside developers to implement designs, and testers to ensure that software quality standards are met.
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.