Our leading global D365 Gold Partner is seeking to appoint a D365 F&O Functional Finance Lead to join their busy and expanding practice. Their ethos is a delivery first practice and are looking to hire a like-minded individual. The D365 F&O Functional Finance Lead will take a lead on a number of new and upcoming D365 F&O implementations. The role will be remote based for the foreseeable; in a post pandemic world travel to client sites would be expected at times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in taking a lead position within Dynamics AX / D365 F&O implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial modules within Dynamics AX2012 and ideally D365 F&O.
- Integration experience within Dynamics AX/F&O.
- Worked within Agile and SureStep environments.
- Strong business-facing skills.
- Knowledge the Projects module.
- Leading discovery workshops to identify business requirements.
- Leading design workshops to identify high level functional requirements.
- Delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation.
- Deliver super user training.
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times.
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects.
- Support presales activities where required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.