Our leading client is seeking a skilled Infor LN Finance Consultant with excellent communication skills to join their team. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Infor LN from a finance perspective. This role can be conducted remotely with occasional international travel when required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 years+ demonstrated working experience with ERP LN with at least some exposure to LN 10.4 and above (full life cycle implementation experience is required
- Strong understanding of Infor LN
- Strong understanding or Finance and Financial modules
- Demonstrated abilities to combine business and technical perspectives
- Relevant Finance experience working in an enterprise grade multi-site and international organization.
- Strong knowledge of EMEA finance rules and regulations and associated ERP LN localization layers
- Good communication skills
- Acts as a liaison between business & IT teams for ERP LN and related software implementations & support
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications
- Responsible for actively resolving day-to-day technology needs of the business unit with a focus on the analysis of processes—dissecting problems and suggesting solutions
- Identifies processes for improvement, documents existing processes, identifies and analyses gaps between current processes and the desired state, designs new processes, develops process performance measures and plans the transition to a new process
Location: Remote / Home based