Our end-user client requires a highly motivated and energetic Business Systems Analyst to join their internal team on a permanent basis and assist with their ongoing D365 project. The Business Systems Analyst will have experience in migrating Microsoft Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 F&O, coupled with a passion for finding and solving critical problems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 F&O
- Confidence in building, testing, and maintaining scalable solutions deployed across all sites
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology shell (Power BI / CRM / AX / Office / SQL)
- Familiarity with databases (MS SQL)
- A passion for finding and solving critical problems and have a habit of recognising opportunities for continual improvement
- A team player, enabler for collaboration
- Ability to set and deliver to tight deadlines, to work in an efficient manner
- You will enjoy the autonomy to work directly with subject matter experts to first understand and then respond to broad and varied business challenges
- Aligning process and functional design activities, creating and reviewing functional requirements as an input to application design success
- Facilitate analysis workshops across the business to understand needs and develop critical problem solving statements for delivery
- Documenting and analysing complex business processes to review deliverables against expected results
- End to end systems project life cycle through to production
- Provide training to inspire systems adoption
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.