Our client requires a Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant to join them for an initial 6 month engagement. This contract has been deemed to be inside IR35.
- Strong background/knowledge of Finance modules in Dynamics 365 (e.g. Budgeting, Cash and bank management, Consolidations, Expense management, Fixed assets, General ledger, etc.)
- Previous experience implementing Dynamics finance modules in a multi-legal entity, multi-country environment
- Experience using the Data Management Framework
- Experience supporting the design, development and support of data migration and integrations
- Knowledge of Related Microsoft technologies such as PowerBI, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Lake, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office SharePoint.
- Prepare and conduct business process analysis
- Set up application for, and conduct, Fit Gap Analysis
- Conduct Key User training and assist with preparation of training materials
- Prepare and conduct business requirements workshops
- Create development design specifications
- System configurations
- Conduct functional, data acceptance and process testing
- Go-live support and resolution of any issues
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.