Our client requires an ERP Tester to join them on a permanent basis and assist with testing of a number of projects, including the implementation of Dynamics 365. To be considered for this position candidates must have ERP testing experience, ideally Dynamics AX/365.
The role can be completed on a remote basis but in future will require regular time on-site in Derby.
- Significant ERP testing experience is essential, preferably Dynamics AX/365
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience of formal testing methodologies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience, evidenced by practical testing
- Solid understanding of the end to end flow of back office systems and integrations
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Software testing certification, e.g. ISTQB, ISEB, etc
- Assisting the IT Support Teams and Project Teams in supporting relevant systems and resolving faults
- Review and analyze specifications and requirements to produce detailed test plans, test scripts, test cases, and test exit reports to ensure the delivery of high quality products
- Ensure test risks and issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved within a timely manner
- Produce test scenarios and test cases
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure appropriate levels of testing are completed for functional and non-functional elements of projects
- Testing throughout the project lifecycle, recording results and where appropriate performing initial root cause investigation within targeted milestones assuring quality assurance in each phase
- Work with relevant stakeholders to produce appropriate documentation to allow UAT to be completed
- Defect tracking and management, working with development teams to identify root cause and resolve issues
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.