Our industry-leading, end-user client based in High Wycombe is seeking to recruit an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager to join their busy and growing Technology team. The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, project-orientated environment and strives for perfection in all that they do. The IT Infrastructure Manager will be working on a mixture of highly exciting new projects as well as working in a BAU state. Someone with a strong Microsoft and Azure background is preferred.
Key Skills & Experience:
- IT management experience
- Proven experience with Infrastructure design and decision making
- Proven ability to inspire and mentor high performance teams
- Ability to manage transition and deliver technology solutions
- Hands on Azure experience
- Office 365 experience including Skype, Teams and other key 365 applications
- Hands on Network and IP telephony experience preferably Avaya and contact centre system knowledge
- Ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of all business plans, and relate that knowledge to
- Knowledge necessary to propose relevant IT responses to changing business and project risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — including the ability to effectively communicate concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong skills as a negotiator, to facilitate commitment to change and service improvements with the appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel as required ensuring project success
- Developing, planning, building and optimising IT Infrastructure, particularly Azure technologies
- Ensure incident and problems management processes are mature with strong communication plans
- Manage and cultivate a high-performing team, investing the time to ensure efficient team utilisation and productivity; and that project management methodologies are upheld where appropriate to these teams and workloads
- Deliver IT Infrastructure projects successfully, ensuring delivery within agreed timescales, scope and budgets
- Reporting on all projects within the Infrastructure projects queue ensuring a high level dashboard is available highlighting risk, budget discrepancies and successes
- Develop, measure and monitor IT system availability and performance standards
- Ensure Infrastructure budgets are adhered to and expenditure is optimised and reduced with particular focus on SaaS, Azure and cloud service costs.
Location: High Wycombe
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.