Our leading global D365 Gold Partner client is seeking to appoint a D365 F&O Functional Finance Lead to join their busy and expanding practice. The D365 F&O Functional Finance Lead will take a lead on a number of new and upcoming D365 F&O implementations. The role will be remote based for the foreseeable; in a post-pandemic world, travel to client sites would be expected at times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in taking a lead position within Dynamics AX / D365 F&O implementations
- Previous experience working for a Microsoft Partner is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Financial modules within Dynamics AX2012 and ideally D365 F&O
- Integration experience within Dynamics AX/F&O
- Worked within Agile and SureStep environments
- Strong business-facing skills.
- Leading discovery workshops to identify business requirements
- Leading design workshops to identify high level functional requirements
- Delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation
- Deliver super user training
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects
- Support presales activities where required
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.