Our client, a UK NetSuite Partner, is currently looking for a NetSuite Consultant to join their growing team and assist with driving their NetSuite practice forwards. The role will be working across various vertical markets including Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, Professional Services and FinTech. The successful candidate will have strong NetSuite implementation experience, a solid understanding of finance/accounting principles and will be able to lead projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven NetSuite Implementation experience, must have completed at least 2-4 new end to end NetSuite implementations
- Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements and relating them to the functionality within NetSuite
- Demonstrable knowledge of a good range of NetSuite modules
- Consulting and customer-facing experience
- The ability to deliver training sessions on a one to one or group basis
- Good business process knowledge
- Data migration experience
- Ability to customise NetSuite using tools provided such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow and HTML/Advanced PDF layouts.
- A willingness to spend time on customer sites (as government Covid-19 guidelines allow)
- Full UK driving licence
- NetSuite certifications
- Finance/Accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Previous Pre-Sales experience
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.