Our client, a large Microsoft Partner, is seeking a Dynamics CE Technical Architect to join their team on a permanent basis and assist with multiple D365 CE projects that they are actively working on. The Dynamics CE Technical Architect will have experience as a Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect coupled with Data Conversions and Integrations skills.
- Data Conversions and Integrations
- Experience using ERP and CRM Customization Programming
- Experience as a Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect.
- Transact SQL Stored Procedures
- Multinational business across many industries
- E-commerce implementation and integration
- Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple vendor environment
- Global/Multi-National Projects experience
- A good understanding of formal and precise documentations
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) and DevOps
- Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken.
- Combine enterprise architecture with solutions architecture
- Identify possible solutions but also possible risks and problems
- Assist on the upgrading of the current system to D365 on a global scale
- Review all the documentation in detail and work closely with the BAs and on occasion, the business directly to understand requirements
- Bring clarity, technical leadership and ensure important documents are not missed
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.