Our client, a large Microsoft Partner, are seeking a Dynamics 365 CE Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis and assist with multiple D365 CE projects that they are actively working on. The Dynamics 365 CE Consultant will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CE, CRM 2011 / 2013 / 2015, coupled with good written communication and presentation skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CE, CRM 2011 / 2013 / 2015.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities, workflows and configurations.
- Software delivery concepts such as Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration.
- Experience with CE Modules such as Sales & Marketing, Field Services, Customer Services etc.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Good personal and interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication and presentation skills.
- Analyse and understand business requirements to enable Dynamics CRM configuration recommendations.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Dynamics CRM and evaluate business processes against standard Dynamics CRM functionality.
- Configuring Dynamics CRM to achieve the agreed business requirements.
- Identify areas for customisation where configuration of Dynamics CRM will not satisfactorily meet business requirements.
- Facilitate the decision-making process and develop the functional design documents that will drive the development process.
- Ensuring solid cut-over plans are in place as part of go-lives.
- Provide functional leadership on complex projects and guidance to technical staff.
- Mentor the team on standards, best practices, and project delivery.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.