Our large gold partner client are seeking a D365 Human Resources Consultant to join their internal team on a permanent basis and assist with multiple, large D365 projects. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation, whilst working on the latest version of Dynamics 365.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience with MS Dynamics AX/D365
- Strong experience migrating into HR Systems
- Ability to monitor emerging technologies and assess their suitability
- Experience of providing input into business change initiatives
- A proven ability to influence business stakeholders to comply with HR & Solution standards
- Experience of working closely with Project teams
- Experience of overseeing technology solutions within a specific area, identifying risks, undertaking mitigating actions and ensuring the solutions are suitable for the business need and strategy
- Experience of providing major business change initiatives
- Experienced in assessing demand for solutions, communicating demand and capacity to the leadership team and stakeholders
- Responsible for implementing the HR module using typical Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and Dynamics 365 functionalities
- Performing requirement gathering with clients and providing fit/gap analysis
- Identify workarounds in systems and propose suitable changes to client’s business processes to solve certain issues and avoid redundancies in the processes
- Work with business end-users to collect configuration data and train business end-users in using AX 2012 R3 and D365 for Operations in preparation for creating test scripts
- Working with third-party vendors to complete integrations with AX/D365 (payroll, active directory, recruitment, middleware, training, e-Learning)
- Providing functional design documents and solution design documents that describe details on customizations created in AX
- Lead business end-users during multiple iterations of CRP, SIT and UAT to ensure the correctness of executing the processes in the system.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.