Our client, a global end-user, are seeking a NetSuite Training Lead to develop their NetSuite eLearning curriculum and manage the LMS system for users. The successful candidate will be able to customise training material and videos as well as managing the digital contents, supporting online eLearning, and deliver online virtual training to their NetSuite users. This is a UK-based remote position.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of teaching, curriculum design, implementation, and testing.
- Minimum 3 years of NetSuite technical experience.
- Experience of documenting storyboarding and scripting eLearning.
- Experience in production of digital contents.
- Experience in various methods of teaching/training and creativity involved in curriculum design.
- Know the ins and outs of a Learning Management system and understand all the tools it offers.
- The ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders to ensure that eLearning effectively communicates key messages, processes and technical instruction.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Other ERP training experience.
- Other language skills a bonus (especially Spanish).
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.