Our large end user-client is seeking an Integration Solution Architect on a permanent basis to lead the delivery of multiple integration projects as they enter a large scale digital transformation programme. The Architect will be responsible for designing and assisting in the delivery of a number of integration-focused projects as my client moves to a cloud based environment. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical skills and communications expertise with a collaborative approach that will demonstrate the value of communications and stakeholder engagement. This role’s primary purpose is to architect how our client’s various systems integrate as they move from an on-premise to SAAS/Cloud solution.
- Work experience as a Solution Architect, with recent experience in architecting and designing solutions built on Microsoft Azure and supporting technologies, in various capacities e.g. integration architect, application architect, software architect etc.
- Experience architecting cloud native solutions, leveraging containers, microservices, APIs, PaaS capabilities of Azure, variety of data storage technologies, identity & access management suites etc.
- Experience in architecting solutions in SaaS based CRM e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics 365, or similar
- Experience migrating complex legacy architectures, incrementally to new cloud first patterns
- Experience in technical governance, performing reviews of the architecture and design deliverables from technical teams and working collaboratively to help them fill in the identified gaps
- Experience in understanding impact of change at various level of details/complexity at various stages in the change initiative, being able to steer the direction of change to align with the target architecture landscape
- Experience working across all the various stages of the project/product lifecycle, right from inception into operationalization, support and eventual decommissioning
- Sufficient level of relevant technical background (i.e. developer and technical lead in early career) to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Understanding of programming languages, including but not limited to: C# on .NET Core/.NET, Java, Python, C++,or other
- Good understanding of testing methodologies such as BDD, TDD etc.
- Previous experience working with MS D365 F&O would be highly advantageous
- Provide technical leadership in transforming requirements to solutions and technical designs, while working as a key member of cross functional product team(s); distributed across multiple geographies and organizations
- Provide technical leadership on proof of concepts to establish architectural patterns for new products and service offerings
- Responsible for refactoring existing solutions while embracing cloud first strategy, leveraging the full stack across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS offerings
- Guide the impact assessment on various change initiatives around current and future technology landscape
- Review evolving requirements and work with stakeholders to make enhancements/changes to the architecture through a collaborative process with the product team(s)
- Ensure solutions are in-line with the target state; delivering an incremental set of common capabilities, platform and services, with significant focus on non-functional aspects of the solution
Location: East Midlands
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.