Our Microsoft Partner client is recruiting for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CE Functional Consultant. You will work within the Microsoft practice of the business to help deliver large and complex Dynamics CE solutions for their customers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Full software development lifecycle, in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Microsoft Dynamics
- 2+ years’ working with Dynamics CE
- Configuration of Dynamics CE and supporting technologies
- UI customisation (supported)
- Business Rules and Process flows
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a customer’s business
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving licence
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Power BI
- Integration tools such as SSIS and Power Automate
- Documenting business needs, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers
- Developing and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Performing application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Developing, documenting, and executing test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customisations, and patches
- Developing and maintaining end-user training documentation and deliver training as required
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.