Our client requires a remote-based S21 Analyst to join them for an initial 6-month engagement. This is a contract role, with an immediate start date, and is outside of IR35.
- Provide third line Support across Infor S21 application
- Drive consistent and good practice in the applications
- Take ownership and responsibility for application usage, maintaining a controlled and managed system
- Support and enhance current business processes whilst driving and improving future enhancements
- Liaise with 3rd parties as needed to design and develop application solutions or assist with problem resolution
- Ability to undertake Business Analysis work to design solutions and produce technical or functional specs for development
- Work across a range of initiatives from support for the current solution, through to self-managed Small Change projects and larger strategic Projects
- Support S21 and Doc Connect interfaces including training issues, undertaking route cause analysis and resolution
- Undertake the configuration, unit testing, and documentation of changes to supporting business processes and requirements
- Identify and implement Service Improvements working with the rest of the Application Support team
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.