Our large end user client is looking for a D365 Delivery Manager to join them for an initial 3 month contract and oversee the delivery of the technical stream of their upgrade from AX2009 to Dynamics 365 F&O. This is a great opportunity to work on an international Dynamics 365 upgrade programme. This role is outside of IR35
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience project managing the delivery of the technical aspects of finance system migration/transformation.
- Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types
- Extensive experience with formal project management methodologies (for example, PMI, Prince II, MSP and agile)
- Demonstrated sensitivity to working in a global partnership or similar organisation and to interacting with senior leadership
- Knowledge of project-planning tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Good working knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and business applications
- Extensive experience dealing with 3rd party SIs and vendors
- Responsible for overall technical project delivery of D365 Finance Project.
- Accountable for managing the scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks associated with the delivery of the technical aspects of the D365 Finance project
- Establish and maintain robust governance around the delivery of the D365 Finance Technical project.
- Own the technical delivery relationship with selected 3rd party SI and oversee them to ensure the technical project is delivered to scope, budgets and timelines
- Proactively identify and highlight any material changes that would affect scope, budget or timelines to the D365 Project Director