Our large end user client is looking for an ERP Data Migration Lead to deliver data migration solutions for a variety of projects (including an ERP implementation) and to oversee a small team of data migration resources.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of leading data migration for an ‘end-to-end’ global ERP implementation for high profile/big budget projects.
- Ability to lead Data Migration/Business Intelligence teams of various sizes with strong supervision, delegation, and capacity development skills. The go to person for any solution related queries.
- Experience of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Proven experience of Writing SQL queries and Master Data Management.
- Expert level of understanding in producing some design artefacts such as data mapping diagrams and data design documentation.
- Ability to review data quality and put in place plans to address any required data quality improvements.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, possessing the confidence to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics for Finance & Operations (D365) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Responsible for developing ETL packages to facilitate the migration of data from multiple legacy systems into the new ERP system according to defined business rules.
- Responsible for the successful execution of the Data Migration Strategy.
- Will need to be able to work with key stakeholders including project managers, and business areas in determining the most effective solution for the migration.
- Responsible for ensuring data loads are fit for purpose and schedules are delivered in a timely manner to meet QA standards, UAT and other project needs.
- Responsible for developing reporting solutions including SSRS reports, analysis services to solve the reporting needs defined by business users.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.