Our end user client is looking for a Dynamics AX Finance Functional Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be responsible for promoting the capabilities of Dynamics AX within the business and for delivering training on AX to users.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1+ Years delivering training
- 3+ Years in ERP delivery specific to Dynamics
- Experience of a Microsoft Dynamics deployment
- Part of a team delivering complex integrations
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Capable of delivering training to mixed skill groups
- Understanding of the functional capabilities of Dynamics
- Understanding of the language of the Microsoft Dynamics technical landscape – Including SQL, AOS and SharePoint
- Skilled and certified in Finance functions of Dynamics including appropriate certification
- Demonstrable skills and certification in finance and contract management practices
- Knowledge of training techniques
- Working knowledge of finance practices for GL, AR and AP
- Work closely with the Functional Specialist Training Lead on the design and development of training materials relating to functional processes
- Through training promote the functional capabilities of Dynamics within the business aiding further adoption throughout the business
- Work with the functional team to understand training needs and build training materials
- Meet and exceed the businesses expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Work with the Functional Specialist Training Lead and the Head of Applications to ensure Finance Systems updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify functional capability development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Head of Applications and Functional Specialist Training Lead.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.