Lead the IS Integration team responsible for Project and Service Delivery of the business systems integrations.
Ensure the systems integration solutions are managed, effectively delivered and support the Business and IS strategy.
This is a key role to drive continuous improvement, synergies and collaboration across different teams and evolution of the working practices and integration technologies used.
- Lead integration services delivery to the projects and programmes of work
- Engage with the business and wider IS stakeholders to seek and evaluate integration project opportunities
- Manage the integration projects pipeline, including replacement of legacy integration platforms
- Oversee and lead where appropriate all aspects of the integration projects – business case, requirements, scope, indicative plan and cost, solution options, high level design, in-house and external resources, budget, risks, issues and change management
- Consider TCO, financial and non-financial impacts on the business community of implemented integrations solutions
- Manage delivery of the work packages and smaller projects
- Work with the near shore/on site Integration Partners and Technology Suppliers to deliver integration solutions;
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience gained from being Integration Manager / Technical Delivery Manager for medium to large organisation for at least 3 years
- Defined and implemented modern Systems Integration Strategy
- Led global team delivering business systems integration services at scale using modern integration platforms and services supporting managed file transfer, batch, near real time, real time integrations, micro-services and serverless
- Worked with on site/near shore Integrations Partners and delivery team
- Proven delivery experience in Waterfall and “semi Agile” environment
- Proven strong stakeholder management and effective communication skills
Location: Gloucestershire (with 60% remote working)
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.