Our end user client requires an IT Operations Support Analyst to join their expanding and busy IT Department, to support the use of various applications. This new role sits within the larger IT support function and will focus on resolving 1st and 2nd line issues the company may face, in relation to business applications.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and driven self-starter, who strives to learn and develop new skills whilst working in a busy and active IT department. You provide 1st and 2nd line helpdesk services to all of our clients’ users at various client locations. This includes responsibility for maintaining and supporting physical IT equipment at all Company locations.
- Ability to build/troubleshoot PC’s and Printers
- Windows 10 experience
- Experience of Citrix and VMware server environments
- Experience of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of IP Telephony and systems (Avaya)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including O365
- Experience of asset management and tracking for IOS and Android devices
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Team player who is flexible and able to adapt to business needs.
- Customer Service focused
- Able to manage time effectively and to set priorities based on business needs and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new methods, systems and processes and adapt to changes in agreed time scales
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a fast-moving company environment
- Good iPhone/iPad knowledge, with the ability to setup devices for users
- Provide IT support to the clients Head Office and business users
- To ensure all calls/issues are correctly logged in the helpdesk system
- Build desktop devices (PC’s, Laptops, iGels, iPads etc) to standard company build specifications
- To monitor Microsoft licencing usage and alert when limits are reached
- Provide out of hours/weekend on-call support (1 weekend in 5)
- To fault find/resolve PC/Hardware issues
- To visit client locations and provide IT support/help (one week in 5)
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.