Our client, London based end-user organisation is actively looking for a Dynamics 365 Lead Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The Dynamics 365 Lead Developer will be responsible for overseeing a small team of Developers as well as hands-on development work as part of their D365 implementation. The Dynamics 365 Lead Developer must have proven experience in leading a team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developers and Power Platform Developers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of leading a team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 developers and Power Platform developers.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across the latest versions of Dynamics CRM 365 (on premise and online).
- Strong Agile delivery experience (ideally Scrum or Kanban).
- Experience of ensuring data integrity in CRM systems.
- Experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, SSIS and SSRS.
- Good understanding of Test-Driven development and coding standards (SOLID, Design Patterns)
- Experience in web development using Dynamics 365 Portals and Web API’s.
- Manage performance of a team of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform Developers at both individual and team level
- Deliver on the creation and maintenance of our CRM solution within agreed project deadlines.
- Work in an Agile team taking ownership of the technical delivery of changes.
- Ensure that stories and tasks are appropriately sized, scoped and defined.
- Drive the DevOps maturity roadmap within the team.
- Ensure the smooth running and support of live systems, providing the appropriate monitoring information to stakeholders for awareness and decision making.
- Contribute to the wider enterprise technology strategy and roadmap.
- Ensure the team continue to produce high levels of services, expertise, development, and test processes that are scalable and maintainable within expectations of the stakeholders (including adherence to SDLC).
- Conduct reviews of supplied specification with others as appropriate
- Ensure the appropriate levels of system and support document are created and maintained.
- Contribute to vendor solution due diligence.
- Coach and mentor staff members through training and individual support.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including agile scrum ceremonies.
- Participate as a member of digital technology teams, contributing to software development discussions, investigating the use of new development tools, and facilitating change.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.