Our end-user client are currently looking for a D365 Applications Support Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The D365 Applications Support Consultant will be responsible for assisting the IT Manager through the optimisation/go live stage of D365 F&O. The role will be completed primarily on site in Castle Donnington, with some remote work on offer.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven knowledge of implementing D365 projects is essential.
- Experience with Partner or End User D365 implementations.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise work load to meet varied and demanding deadlines.
- Confident in own ability, able to contribute effectively to business development activities
- Tenacious – follows up queries until they are resolved.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and exposure to D365 or Dynamics AX.
- Experience in a Manufacturing industry.
- Assisting the client going through the “Go Live” stage of D365.
- Maintaining and stabilising support on the implementation.
- Report to the IT Manager.
Location: Castle Donnington
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.