Our client, a leading end-user organisation, is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Developer to join them on a permanent basis and work on D365 programme. The role is a remote-based position but is only open to those with the existing right to work in the UK. The Dynamics 365 F&O Developer will have 3+ years AX development experience, ideally including Dynamics365 F&O coupled with strong SQL knowledge.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years AX development experience, ideally including Dynamics365 F&O
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience working with Power Platform would be highly beneficial
- JSON, ASP.Net, MVC and HTML skills
- SSRS / PowerBI knowledge
- Experience with D365 CE / FS ideal
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing and implement mobile and office I.T applications and web services to fit with the current system primarily focused in Dynamics 365
- Work closely within the architecture teams, following Agile, MS DevOps development methodology
- Designing, building, managing and supporting SQL based DBMS in MS Stack
- Designing and producing high quality application code primarily in Dynamics 365
- Working with business analysts to establish business needs and requirements
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.