Our end-user client is seeking a Master Data Manager to establish, lead, manage and develop the Steam-wide Central Master Data team, implement MDM process efficiencies, and maintain master data standards and definitions. The Master Data Manager will have a minimum of 3 years experience in management and service provision, ideally in a global organisation. The role can be completed anywhere in the UK but travel to our client’s site in Cheltenham will be required from time to time.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Min 3 years’ experience in management and service provision, ideally in a global organisation.
- Master Data governance and/or data management in an engineering environment.
- Business process development and improvement skills.
- Change management experience.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Management of a globally spread team.
- Master data management and governance.
- Master Data quality and Data Standards
- Data manipulation and reporting.
- Business change management.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Establish and manage the globally spread MDM team, which will expand as required.
- Provide MDM service to OPAL Op Co’s, to agreed SLA.
- Budgetary control.
- Maintain and define and develop MDM standards and definitions.
- Implement process improvement and efficiency gains.
- Measure and improve Data Quality.
- Establish the Steam wide Central Master Data Team.
- Provide master data service to agreed SLA.
- Implement MDM process efficiencies.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.