Our leading end-user client is seeking an experienced D365 F&O Business Analyst to join their busy team as they embark on a large scale digital transformation programme. It is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest and most exciting D365 projects in the UK. The D365 F&O Business Analyst must have D365 F&O experience coupled with proven MS Visio skills. This is a 6-month contract role outside of IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of leading the analysis, design and testing stages of IT projects
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft D365FO
- Experience of being involved with test, test scripts
- Relevant Degree or equivalent (business/numerate/engineering/analysis)
- Excellent understanding of business analysis methods and their application
- Variety of industry experience either directly or in consulting capacity (manufacturing experience will be advantageous)
- Experience outside of IT, preferably with exposure to commercial functions
- Experience of supporting the delivery of IT projects
- Experience of major systems specification and implementation, e.g. ERP, MES, Process Control etc. (in senior IT role or PM)
- Experience around Nimbus business process modelling software or similar
- Proven MS Visio skills
- Manufacturing, Project Accounting experience highly beneficial
- End user and white collar environment experience beneficial
- Advise, define, document and effectively capture the operating requirements necessary to support the business
- Contribute to the business requirements, system design and testing process for major projects including multi-system / multi-site enterprise systems, this is expected to focus on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CE applications for businesses around the world
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts
- Support the Change Management team in development and deployment of change artefacts
- Support the delivery of projects during testing.
- Act as a problem solver “all-rounder”, defining the process and analysis required to derive the solution and be capable of managing all aspects of this
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.