Our leading global D365 Gold Partner is seeking to appoint a D365 F&O Finance Consultant to join their busy and expanding practice. Their ethos is a delivery first practice and are looking to hire a like-minded individual. The D365 F&O Finance Consultant will be heavily involved in a number of new and upcoming D365 F&O implementations. The role will be remote based for the foreseeable; in a post pandemic world, travel to client sites would be expected at times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally at least 3 years’ experience working on Dynamics AX / D365 F&O implementations
- Excellent knowledge of Financial modules within Dynamics AX2012 and ideally D365 F&O
- Worked within Agile and SureStep environments
- Strong business-facing skills
- Knowledge the Projects module.
- Previous implementation partner experience highly desirable
- Performing discovery workshops to identify business requirements
- Delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation
- Deliver super user training
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects
- Support presales activities where required
Location: Home based
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.