Our end-user client is seeking a Dynamics 365 Systems Analyst to join their team. The Dynamics 365 Systems Analyst will be responsible for translating business requirements into system requirements, performing systems analysis and design and creating supporting documentation. This role will predominantly be remote-based but will require 1 or 2 days per month in our client’s offices in Swindon.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in designing complex, highly customised Dynamics 365 based solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Dynamics 365 CE Online v9, including the Unified Client Interface (UCI), Business Rules, Actions, Custom Workflow Activities and Plugins).
- Proven track record working as a Dynamics 365 Developer, Consultant, Architect or Systems Analyst.
- Solid strategic visioning, coupled with analytical and functions design skills, technical documentation, and process management.
- Good understanding of the UK financial services marketplace with a key focus on investment platforms, distribution and operational management.
- Ideally holds Framework or Analysis certifications - e.g. Architecture, BA or Dynamics specific.
- Ideally also experienced in Microsoft-based solutions including O365, SharePoint, Azure.
- Understanding of business change and associated methods.
- Appreciation of the effect of technical proposals on the wider business.
- Good understanding of how competitors are using technology and continuous improvement to gain advantage.
- Strong team working skills, with a natural customer focus.
- Communicating with the business analysts to understand fully the requirements of the business stakeholders.
- Overseeing sections of Dynamics 365 functional design, understanding the requirements and converting these into detailed functional design of UI, UX, client-side and server-side processes.
- Reporting progress and issues via Agile scrums.
- Documenting system requirements to the prevailing standards.
- Communicating with technical development and test to ensure the design, development and delivery is in line with the requirements.
- Collaborating with the different programme teams in the areas of analysis, design, build, test, data migration, Dynamics 365 environment configuration, security and release management, in order to deliver outputs in accordance with the sprint plans.
- Management of own timescales and priorities in accordance with the sprint plan.
- Ensuring that carrying out of role remains within the agreed Terms of Reference, as agreed with management.
- Taking every opportunity to ensure that the Dynamics investment is maximised.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.