Our end-user client requires an experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Developer to join them on a fixed-term contract basis to assist with their global implementation of D365 F&O. The role can be completed on a remote basis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (X++) continuous hands-on development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Azure or other cloud development.
- 3-5 years of experience working with relational databases.
- Excellent understanding of Azure Dev Ops and Life Cycle Services.
- Good understanding of DIXF/OData and recurring integrations framework.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O architecture and experience using the D365 F&O underlying framework/architecture, data structures and objects foundational to the D365 F&O extensible architecture.
- Excellent experience in designing and developing high performing integrations utilizing the D365 F&O data management and integration framework. This includes deep experience working with OData, REST APIs, LogicApps, and Azure Service Bus.
- Excellent knowledge of developing and integrating Power Automate and Power Apps into the D365 F&O platform.
- Good knowledge of D365 F&O SSRS Reports.
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and best practices.
- Excellent problem solving and documentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Are proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that are conducive to a team culture.
- Driving license and willingness to travel to offsite locations for meetings and other related work.
- Assist with the implementation and configuration of Dynamics D365 F&O, customizing the product to meet specific business needs.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to existing development team, fostering teamwork, and cross-training team members in the D365 F&O development framework.
- Developing business logic by using X++, creating and modifying F&O reports and workspaces, customizing user interfaces, providing endpoints and APIs to support Power Platform apps and external systems, performing testing, monitoring performance, analysing, and manipulating data, creating technical designs and implementation details, and implementing permission policies and security requirements.
- Using your deep application experience to identify low-code or configurable solutions first prior to custom development.
- Lead design reviews with the team and drive adherence to best practices.
- Work with ISVs to implement and support 3rd party customizations.
- Assist in implementing and managing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and managing source code and artefacts using Azure DevOps.
- Assist in development of a change management process for releasing new code/updates and a process for maintaining access/security for users.
- Assist in planning for and implementing Microsoft D365 F&O platform updates.
- Maintaining and implementing integrations with other business enterprise systems and software.
- Ability to interpret requirements and specification documents to implement technical solutions.
- Provide Dynamics end user support to technical and non-technical users.
Location: UK Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.