Our end-user client are hiring for a permanent Dynamics 365 Support Developer, responsible for supporting and developing their CRM system. The Dynamics 365 Support Developer will be working with regional sales teams to understand their needs, customise the system to deliver improvements, and provide training and updates to the business. This role offers flexible working, with 3 days minimum in the office in Sheffield.
- Fundamental knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Experience with administration, customisation and design of D365.
- Experience using the Power Platform, CDS and Power apps.
- Experience of reporting using PowerBI.
- Experience with SSRS style reporting.
- Comfortable working across multiple environments, performing restores and importing / exporting solutions.
- Understanding of a marketing tool, more specifically DotDigital.
- Day to day support of D365 using a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Managing mass data changes where needed.
- Customising D365 to improve the sales process (fields, form changes, workflows).
- Running workshops and training sessions to improve the use of the tool.
- Delivering reporting to give a better insight into D365 data.
- Working as part of the systems team to integrate ERP data into D365.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.