Our client, an industry-leading end user organisation, is looking for a D365 Finance Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. They’re looking for someone to help with system improvement and optimisation so that they can maximise the benefits of D365 within the business. The D365 Finance Functional Consultant will have a minimum of 5 years experience with Dynamics AX, including 2+ years with D365 F&O, as a Functional Consultant.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Dynamics AX, including 2+ years with D365 F&O, as a Functional Consultant
- Strong knowledge of finance modules within Dynamics
- Finance background/qualifications preferred but not essential
- Previous experience working within a retail or e-commerce environment is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Give direction on the Microsoft Dynamics based application estate, staying up to date on MS Dynamics 365 and the wider Microsoft product family, offering insight into upcoming and future roadmap changes
- Identifying organisational and functional requirements for new applications or enhancements to existing applications
- Liaise with stakeholders to create user stories in order to produce and prioritise Road Map projects
- Identify options to complete user stories through configuration/development of business applications
- Assist in the monitoring and management of MS Dynamics 365 and related application estate, ensuring high availability and performance always
- Act as an effective escalated level of support for functional and technical BAU incidents, problems and service requests for the IT Service Desk
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.