Reporting to the Director of Transformation, our client is looking for a NetSuite ERP Specialist responsible for owning and controlling their NetSuite software. This is a fantastic opportunity to take real ownership of a crucial role in our client’s growing business and have a tangible impact on its success. If you are passionate about innovative technology, enterprise architecture and business processes, then you will be a great fit for the role. This is a key subject matter expert role, being involved in everything including system design, software configuration, testing, employee training and supporting solutions that are implemented as part of our client’s ERP strategy. This role is remote-based, although the client would like a candidate able and willing to go to the office once a month.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years NetSuite experience and been involved in an implementation project.
- Hands-on NetSuite ERP experience gained within an implementation project environment.
- Direct experience working on multiple phases of at least one major ERP software implementation.
- Core finance module exposure with other modules being advantageous.
- Experience with saved searches, dashboards, reports, workflows.
- Experience of training in small and classroom environments.
- Understanding of core logistical business processes.
- Understanding of financials to P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Outgoing, organised and proven track record of meeting deadlines is a must.
- Self-starter, pro-active and uses innovation and creative thinking whilst demonstrating the tenacity to resolve difficult queries and issues.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to interact well throughout the organisation including senior management team.
- Own, implement, administer and configure NetSuite OneWorld.
- Work closely with the Finance and IT teams to gain an understanding of the existing finance processes and systems.
- Work with finance team to identify the accounting and management information needs of the business; make recommendations for suitable solutions fit for integration with the operational platform.
- Understand roles and permissions in NetSuite and create/maintain as needed.
- Highlight weaknesses in the system and propose solutions and work-arounds.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to agree on the systems strategy.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.