The Divisional ERP Test Lead will be responsible for ensuring that the ERP solutions are tested through various cycles. This role will be responsible for working with the Project/Stream leads to coordinating the standards for the entry and exit criteria, as well as managing the reporting and tracking of defects and defect risks. You will be responsible as a peer for test fault analysis and reporting. The ERP Test Lead will have significant test management experience in both manual & automation experience. This role offers remote working.
Key Skills & Experience:
- ERP experience (General all-round knowledge of ERP within different modules for example Sales, Manufacturing etc)
- Significant test management experience in both manual & automation experience.
- Experience of leading and motivating multi-functional teams through various test phases
- Appreciation of working across a diverse global geography
- Proven stakeholder management and working with 3rd party suppliers/internal suppliers across multiple projects
- Experience in stakeholder facing test management
- Documenting a Divisional testing strategy for the global deployment of the organisation’s ERP strategy
- Manage the testing work stream on the ERP programme and other related projects. Defining and delivering the required artifacts on a timely basis to satisfy the applied governance model and stakeholder expectations
- Providing key metrics that demonstrates a clear view of the testing cycles to a range of stakeholders
- Manage a team of subject management experts and various disciplines within the ERP projects
- Ensure delivery of all test deliverables as defined by the test Strategy as part of the overall plan
Location: West Midlands
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.