Our Microsoft Partner Client is recruiting for an experienced Dynamics 365 CE Developer. You will work within the Microsoft practice of our client’s business to help deliver large and complex Dynamics solutions for their customers. The focus of this role will be developing quality Dynamics CE solutions whilst working alongside other talented individuals in the team. Not only will you gain further expertise within Dynamics CE but also surrounding technologies such as the Power Platform and Azure.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience working with Dynamics CE
- Proven experience developing custom plugins using C# .NET
- Customisation and configuration
- Experience with Power Apps and Azure would be beneficial
- Able to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a prospect’s business
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving licence
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.