Our global Microsoft D365 gold partner client are looking to appoint a D365 HR Functional Consultant to join their expanding implementation team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for implementing D365 F&O HR into their customer base.
This is a home-based position with travel to client sites when required in a post-pandemic world. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation, whilst working on the latest version of Dynamics 365. The role would suit someone who has perhaps implemented D365 F&O HR within their current company and is now looking to further their career. Alternatively, you may already be working within a consultancy environment and are now looking for a new position that will rapidly grow your experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience with either MS Dynamics AX or D365 F&O primarily within the HR / Talent modules.
- Ability to monitor emerging technologies and assess their suitability.
- A proven ability to influence business stakeholders to comply with HR & Solution standards.
- Experience of working closely with Project teams.
- Experience of overseeing technology solutions within a specific area, identifying risks, undertaking mitigating actions and ensuring the solutions are suitable for the business need and strategy.
- Experienced in assessing demand for solutions, communicating demand and capacity to the leadership team and stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing the HR module using typical Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and Dynamics 365 functionalities.
- Performing requirement gathering with clients and providing fit/gap analysis.
- Identify workarounds in systems and propose suitable changes to client’s business processes to solve certain issues and avoid redundancies in the processes.
- Providing functional design documents and solution design documents that describe details on customizations created in AX.
- Perform unit testing and code review with the development team to deliver customization to all customers.
- Lead business end-users during multiple iterations of CRP, SIT and UAT to ensure the correctness of executing the processes in the system.
- Work with team members to provide cross-functional solutions to customers for finance, procurement, and service modules.
- Perform analysis of D365 HR and provided feedback to clients sales consultants and to Microsoft for bugs identified and proposed enhancements.
- Continuous post go-live support to clients for issues and changes to the system.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.