Our client, a global end user, are looking to hire a NetSuite Applications Specialist to undertake NetSuite ERP implementation with other members in the team and future development work on our clients line of business applications. The role requires a high level of knowledge and experience of the NetSuite ERP platform and component modules, in both an administration and development function. The role works with IT Application Tech Lead in the team and reports to the IT Manager directly and will have you supporting the implementation, ongoing developments, and support of our clients line-of-business applications. You will take ownership of our clients core business application (NetSuite), which is integrated with other specialist applications such as Webshop, Product Master Portal, Serial Number Tracking, Marketing and B2B platforms.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in creating SuiteScript for Client scripts, Workflow scripts, User event scripts, Scheduled scripts and Portlet scripts.
- Experience of SuiteBuilder, SuiteCloud IDE, Suite Talk, Suite Bundler and Suite Flow.
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting & development capability.
- Ability to define & support application development & API data integrations.
- Documentation and communication of business workflows.
- Management of NetSuite system updates.
- Data migration including import and exports.
- Cloud-based ERP application / services support experience.
- Experience and knowledge of NetSuite ERP system in CRM, SCM, Finance and Planning modules.
- Previous ERP implementation experience and Inhouse Repair Management SuiteApp Sererra knowledge would be advantageous.
- NetSuite ERP Implementation Support.
- The ongoing exploitation of NetSuite and other systems.
- Further development of our clients reporting capability by building data warehousing (defining requirements, specifying the work required and managing delivery, test & release cycle within the IT Application Team).
- Creating, maintaining, and improving systems to meet the business requirements and providing support, administration and development of the NetSuite application environment utilised within the business.
- Deliver business analysis, solution design, specifications, configuration, development, testing and training and can define business processes to align with NetSuite processes, and configure NetSuite forms, roles, items in Sandbox and prepare deployment bundles, as well as design and develop NetSuite workflows, should apply.
- Support IT Manager and CFO with related tasks as required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.