Our client, a leading London based end-user, is currently looking for a D365 F&O Project Manager to join their growing business on a permanent basis. This person will be responsible for the D365 team and will co-ordinate and deliver a D365 implementation programme.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in full life cycle ERP implementations
- Experience working on large scale digital transformation programmes, ideally within a Retail / Commerce focused organisation
- Strong technical knowledge of D365, in particular, integration processes
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of stakeholders including up to C level
- Manage and grow the internal D365 team as the programme expands and gathers pace
- Manage 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- Provide guidance on best practice
- Communicate with all level of stakeholders to ensure requirements are gathered correctly
- Prioritise and advise on implementation stages of D365
- Be the main point of contact for all D365 related matters to the wider business
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.